Events Coming Soon
Children (1st-6th Grades):
- Kids Camp: $180. June 11-14th, 3-6th graders, at Camp Tulakogee.
- VBS at Central: $=Free. July 15th-19th.
Youth (Mid: 6th-8th Grades) (High: 9th-12th Grades):
- Senior Sunday! On May 20th, we will be recognizing our graduating high school seniors. Contact Jeremy.Goggans@cbcowasso.org to sign up.
- Summer Camp: $175 per student. Held at Summit Camp, June 11th-15th for 6th-12th graders. Forms will be available in April.
- Men’s Breakfast – $=FREE. May 12th, 8am in Fellowship Hall. If you are celebrating a May birthday, email Angie.Combs@cbcowasso.org or call the church office to reserve steak with your breakfast!
- Baby Dedications – Our next baby dedications will be held on Mother’s Day (May 13th). Sign up NOW by emailing Debra.Stephens@cbcowasso.org with your child’s full name, their birthdate and a photo we can use for the big screen as well as on the certificate. Sign up by April 29th.
- Senior Adult Daytrip: May 24th. We will tour Will Roger’s home and museum with lunch to follow at the Hammett House. Sign up in the Senior Wing.
We have two Support-Raisers that will help raise funds for the Nicaragua Missions Trip that will both be held May 6th from 4-8pm.
- Parent’s Day Out! Drop off your littles (babies up to kindergarten) on Saturday, May 6th, 4-8pm. The rate is $20 per child ($10 each additional sibling). We ask that you sign up in advance by calling the church office or signing up in the Ministry Hall. A hot dog lunch will be served. The kids will play, make crafts and watch Disney’s Planes movie.
- Delta Darts! Kids (ages 6 and up) get to build their own paper and wood rubber band powered airplane. Kids get to take these for test flights and there will be a contest for longest flight. It is Saturday, May 6th. Parents are welcome to either drop kids off or stick around and build with them. Planes have been generously donated so we ask for a suggested donation of $15 per plane. There will be a hot dog lunch served.
See the sign up sheets in the Ministry Hallway or email Mindy Russell (firstname.lastname@example.org).