Events Coming Soon
Children (1st-6th Grades):
- VBS TMBN Clinic at Central: $=Free. April 26th from 7-9pm. This state-wide clinic is held at Central and we ask that all our volunteers try to attend!
- Kids Camp: $180. June 11-14th, 3-6th graders, at Camp Tulakogee.
- VBS at Central: $=Free. July 15th-19th.
Youth (Mid: 6th-8th Grades) (High: 9th-12th Grades):
- Nerf Ops at Central: $=FREE. April 13th, we NEED adult helpers (email MatthewDGoyer@gmail.com). We will divide it up this time, the 6th-8th graders will play from 6-8pm and the high schoolers take over from 8-10pm. No sign up needed.
- Summer Camp: $175 per student. Held at Summit Camp, June 11th-15th for 6th-12th graders. Forms will be available in April.
- Men’s Breakfast – $=FREE. April 14th, 8am in Fellowship Hall. Special Guest speaker will be Brian Center of Centermark Ministries. If you are celebrating a March or April birthday, email Angie.Combs@cbcowasso.org or call the church office to reserve steak with your breakfast!
- Business Meeting, April 22nd at 6pm. Any new business needs to be submitted in writing by April 17th.
- Baby Dedications – Our next baby dedications will be held on Mother’s Day (May 13th). Sign up NOW by emailing Debra.Stephens@cbcowasso.org with your child’s full name, their birthdate and a photo we can use for the big screen as well as on the certificate. Sign up by April 29th.
We have two Support-Raisers that will help raise funds for the Nicaragua Missions Trip:
- Parent’s Day Out! Drop off your littles (babies up to kindergarten) on Saturday, April 14th from 9am-1pm. The rate is $20 per child ($10 each additional sibling). We ask that you sign up in advance by calling the church office or signing up in the Ministry Hall. A hot dog lunch will be served. The kids will play, make crafts and watch Disney’s Planes movie.
- Delta Darts! Kids (ages 6 and up) get to build their own paper and wood rubberband powered airplane. Kids get to take these for test flights and there will be a contest for longest flight. It is Saturday, April 14th from 9am-1pm. Parents are welcome to either drop kids off or stick around and build with them. Planes have been generously donated so we ask for a suggested donation of $15 per plane. There will be a hot dog lunch served.
See the sign up sheets in the Ministry Hallway or email Mindy Russell (firstname.lastname@example.org).