Events Coming Soon
Children (1st-6th Grades):
Mission Ignition is a Saturday Missions event for kids currently in 1st-6th grades. This year’s will be March 3rd at First Baptist Church in Tulsa. The cost is $10 per child and includes lunch. The kids will hear about missions from missionaries, participate in missions projects, play games, eat Chick-fil-a and have lots of fun! We meet at Central at 8:15am and return at 3:30pm. We will need several adults to attend with us, email Debra Stephens if you would like to help or to sign your child up (email@example.com).
- VBS TMBN Clinic at Central: $=Free. April 26th from 7-9pm.
- Kids Camp: $180. June 11-14th, 3-6th graders, at Camp Tulakogee.
- VBS at Central: $=Free. July 15th-19th.
Youth (Mid: 6th-8th Grades) (High: 9th-12th Grades):
- LHGH Classes $=Free. A new series of “Life Hurts, God Heals” (LHGH) has began. It is divided up into two classes, Mid (6th-8th graders) and High (9th-12th graders). These classes meet on Sundays at 4pm.
- Spring Break Missions Trip: $100 per student with spending money. This is our annual trip to the Watered Gardens Mission in Joplin, it will be Saturday-Wednesday (March 17th-21st). The youth will be staying at Sky Ranch located in Cave Springs. Pick up an info packet in the Fellowship Hall South. There is a meeting for this trip on March 14th at 7:30pm.
- Summer Camp: $175 per student. Held at Summit Camp, June 11th-15th for 6th-12th graders. Forms will be available in April.
- Men’s Ministry: Manly Dinner: $=FREE. March 9th, 6-8pm, Fellowship Hall —bring your sons, friends and family to this awesome dinner, the menu includes pulled pork, sausage, fried potatoes, green beans, Texas toast, and desserts. No sign up need, no childcare available.
- Women’s Ministry: Night of Worship and Praise: $=FREE. March 8th, 7-9pm. Childcare will be available for those that registered, sign up here. Childcare reservations must be made by March 5th.
- Choir meets Sundays at 5pm, this is open to all 13yo and up, choir room (behind sanctuary).
- Pastor’s Discovery Class (new members class): $=Free. March 4th at 12noon. A light lunch will be served at this membership class designed to let you learn more about Central, what we believe and meet our staff. This class is required for church membership. Childcare (with their own lunch) will be available upon reservation. We ask that you reserve your spot at least a week before the class. Click this link to sign up.